1. Achieving the student's theoretical and practical knowledge in accounting.
2. Develop the research capacity of the students and qualify them for professional certificates.
3. To deepen students' positive attitudes and professional ethics.
4. Develop mental abilities and communication skills and deal with others
5. Adapting to the requirements of the labor market and keeping abreast of knowledge developments through the modernization and continuous development of academic programs.
6. Developing the skills and abilities of faculty members to keep abreast of developments and scientific research
7. Develop the skills of continuous education and community service for students
8. Adopting projects and partnerships with local community institutions
9. Provide the labor market by qualified cadres, scientifically and practically, in the fields of accounting