The Intended Learning Outcomes for the specialty of Business Administration
We expect from the student to be able to do:
1. Understanding business administration information and practice that in the work field.
2. To be able to interact and communicate with others in smoothly way.
3. To be able to diagnostic the work problems and find solutions.
4. To be able to write reports in scientific method.
5. To be able to create innovative thoughts and using brain storming manner.
6. To act with noble values and work ethics.
7. To be able to motivate others and encouraging them.
8. To possesses speaking and persuasion skills.
9. To be able to evaluate outcomes and adopting polices.
Jadara University is pursuing now Internationalization within the Strategic Plan 2019-2023. As a result, becomes a national success story, in terms of Rating, Ranking, Teaching, Research, Community Services, Creativity, Innovation, Governance, Leadership, Excellence and Entrepreneurship. Jadara University aims to bring to the market deliverables of quality such as raising Graduate’s competitiveness, quality Education that meets global standards, distinguished learning outcomes and serving national development through an optimal investment of human resources. The University will be a center of bringing to the global market skilled workers armed with education, humanity, good citizenship as well as modern skills.
We wish our students a successful journey during their study and after graduation; We also wish for each and everyone within our University whether Academic or Administrative staff to reap fruits of their hard work as achievements of excellence.